4.27.2009

Welcome to the B-List


This past weekend, Anne of From I Will to I Do and I (Vané from Brooklyn Bride) co-hosted a bridal blogger event here in Brooklyn...to explain a little bit, it was a small get together meant to introduce ourselves in person to our favorite bloggers, talk about blogging and weddings, share tips and ideas that have helped our blogs, and provide overall support. Afterwards, we held a vendor meet and greet, since many of us had written about these fabulously talented people but had never met them in person. The event was a smashing success, and its our hope that the B-List can grow into something we host all over the US, and maybe spark some offshoot events in cities so we can get to know more people in the industry. We're so incredibly grateful for all the bloggers who traveled as far out as the west coast to attend, and of course, to our sponsors who made this all possible.

We'll be posting some photos as soon as they come in, and will be posting about our event sponsors, synopses from our speakers, and once we figure it out, more info on future events, so stay tuned! We're excited for whats to come, and hope you are too!

[group photo done by the incomparable Jenny Ebert, who shot all the photos from the event]

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on a fun event Anne! (You were right outside my home window -- I wish I'd known, I would have come down and given you and Bee a big hug!) The bloggers who attended are all so smart and talented, Galapagos must have been buzzing! Cheers to all of you from all of us at The Knot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing - I hope you do have some of these all over the country, it would be so incredible to get to attend something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I keep on reading what a success it was. Hope I get a chance to go next year and meet all your lovely and awesome bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tremendous! What a powerhouse of knowledge and fun :) I would love to attend a future meetup!

    ReplyDelete